Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Fun at the Park

Every year around this time, we get so excited when the weather gets warmer so we can frequent our favorite parks. One that we go to a lot is Draper Park. I love that the kids can play in different areas and I can still see them since they aren't too far apart. I also like the toddler area that is below the main ground level, although I know it won't be long until Ethan can climb out.

Claire's favorite thing to do is swing on the swing set. She could do this forever if I kept pushing her. Ethan likes it a lot too, but I think his favorite would have to be going down the slide.

If I remember correctly, it was during this second outing to the park that Ethan got his very first bee sting. He was sitting at the top of the baby slide and all of the sudden he started swatting at the back of his neck a little bit. In a whisper voice, he kept saying "ow, ow, ow". I suddenly realized that it seemed like he was hurt. I looked at the back of his head and noticed the bee sting. It had already become red and splotchy, but thankfully, there was no stinger. Poor guy! But boy, did he handle it like a champ. He didn't shed a single tear! 

1 comment:

Vic and Jan said...

Draper Park without Mormor? How could you? Great pictures!